Oct 3, 2008

Sorry it has taken so long to post! So much has happened in just a couple of months. Firstly, I live in San Francisco now. I know, big move! Very risky, yadda yadda, but I wanted to go somewhere new and different, and boy, that's what I got. I really like it here so far! Everyone is so nice, and anyone who isn't is a tourist or literally insane. There's some big to-do every weekend in the city. This week it's Love Fest. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds fun ...? The only bitch is trying to drive around, but the city is so walkable you don't need to.
Right now, I'm living with 3 other people and working retail, but on the upside, I'm working on a music video for a band called Princeton and screen printing at home. I'm really excited about that last one! I took a screen printing class at MICA and loved it, but it was too short and too hard to get into any more. In addition, I have a new camera, new computer, new furniture, my life is anew. Starting to think about the future and what I want to do with it. I may start a small artist colony in the next 5-10 years. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome! I'm planning to go out to the Bay Area at some point soon (looking at schools, visiting other friends out there), so we should totally get together to catch up when I do!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!