Mar 3, 2006

feels so good . . .

Yes! I'm breaking my blogspot cherry. Now that it's over with, I almost wish I'd waited until marriage.

Almost . . .

This is a big day for me. Earlier I was talking with my friend Jon about starting a comic anthology. He's a writer, and so me and some of my associates here at MICA could illustrate. It's a very exciting idea, but I haven't asked anyone about it yet. I just hope we can all find the time to make it happen. Oh, and the more illustrators available to us, the better. If any more-than-halfway-decent artists out there read this, feel free to contact me if you're interested.
Speaking of halfway-decent, Jon is an awesome writer. We're working on a comic together as we speak, but it's slow going what with school and all.

Ok, time for some art. I think I'll start with a self-portrait. This scan isn't as nice as I'd like, but all the crucial information is there. Enjoy.



It's almost 1:30 in the morning . . . time to dance, and then go to bed exhausted. G'night.

No comments: